Damon A. Garner
B.S. Civil Engineering
I am the database developer for the Carbon Sequestration project. I use databases and programming software to improve, store, analyze, and visualize data. Most of the data collected and analyzed is related to energy sources, emissions, geochemistry, and geologic characterization.
- Creating databases to automate quality control procedures, data analysis, and data reporting
- Optimization of data workflow and storage to meet project management objectives
- Geological characterization
- Impacts of energy generation on the environment
- Performing environmental site and chemical mobility assessments